November 14, 2019: Abdulrahman El Bahnasawy appealed to the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York’s conviction of his plea of guilty to the 7 charges that led to Judge Berman’s 40 year imprisonment sentence.
- Judge denies federal defender request to be relieved
- Celebration of Islamic New Year without our Son, Abdulrahman, A Gentle and Loving Person
- Fourth Consecutive Eid Without Our Son, Abdulrahman
- Abdulrahman’s Poem about the Harsh and Inhumane Prison Conditions
- Webinar – The Tragic Injustice of a Canadian Minor with Mental Illness: Abdulrahman El Bahnasawy