During the 2019 election, in a Trudeau rally Abdulrahman’s mother called for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to acknowledge and help with her son’s case. Senior staff met her and discussed the case and committed to brief the Prime Minister about the case and follow-up post election. The Prime Minister’s office has not met the family since!
- Judge denies federal defender request to be relieved
- Celebration of Islamic New Year without our Son, Abdulrahman, A Gentle and Loving Person
- Fourth Consecutive Eid Without Our Son, Abdulrahman
- Abdulrahman’s Poem about the Harsh and Inhumane Prison Conditions
- Webinar – The Tragic Injustice of a Canadian Minor with Mental Illness: Abdulrahman El Bahnasawy