December 19, 2018: Abdulrahman El Bahnasawy was sentenced by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York presided by Justice Berman to 40 years in prison.
- Judge denies federal defender request to be relieved
- Celebration of Islamic New Year without our Son, Abdulrahman, A Gentle and Loving Person
- Fourth Consecutive Eid Without Our Son, Abdulrahman
- Abdulrahman’s Poem about the Harsh and Inhumane Prison Conditions
- Webinar – The Tragic Injustice of a Canadian Minor with Mental Illness: Abdulrahman El Bahnasawy