Due to delays in the Canadian mental health treatment system, Abdulrahman was admitted to Egypt’s Alriyada Center Hospital who eventually diagnosed him with bipolar disorder.
- Judge denies federal defender request to be relieved
- Celebration of Islamic New Year without our Son, Abdulrahman, A Gentle and Loving Person
- Fourth Consecutive Eid Without Our Son, Abdulrahman
- Abdulrahman’s Poem about the Harsh and Inhumane Prison Conditions
- Webinar – The Tragic Injustice of a Canadian Minor with Mental Illness: Abdulrahman El Bahnasawy